LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Beauty’s Punishment (Sleeping Beauty, #2) - A.N. Roquelaure,  Anne Rice Continuous Spanking

This book only just managed to scrape its way up to a three star rating from me because of the closing chapters, which enticingly prepare the reader for the final volume in this trilogy. Most of the book is a quite tedious repetition of beatings of naked slaves. Although, I have to admit that I quite enjoyed it as what I would classify as light reading.

The naked princess and princesses, including Beauty, endure a series of beatings, spankings and thrashings, and other utterly humiliating acts. Tristan becomes a "pony," bridled and restrained with a phallus stuffed up his arse, and is forced to pull a carriage alongside other such "ponies."

Apart from the almost continuous paddlings, the naked royal slaves are expected to perform all sorts of sexual acts with their masters and mistresses and their friends.

You'll have to read it to find out more.

One thing that irritated me immensely about this book was the large number of typos and other errors. If I were the author, I would be asking my proof-reader for a refund!