LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
The Witches of Dixie (Witchery, #1) - Laura Stamps This book was OK. I enjoyed it, but it doesn't get better than that, for me, even though I would have really wanted to report that I loved it.

The stories would have come to me better if they had been presented in sequence, as an anthology of four independent stories with a common theme. The hopping from one to another and back again was rather distracting.

I liked the spells, and the effects that they had on the lives of the four witches.

Because the author is Laura Satmps, I was expecting much more sex, but maybe that is my fault for setting my own expectations incorrectly.

Yes, it is a fairly good book, and I would recommend it to those of you who are interested in the effects that practicing witchcraft can have on a witches life.