LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Fairy Tail - Andrew P Weston This is a highly original short erotica noir story. Every year, a serial murderer strikes on each of the seven nights leading up to Halloween. The murders are gory and gruesome, but the killer never leaves a single clue and disappears, without trace, for the rest of the year.

Detectives are baffled. The lead dick on the case is frustrated and stressed. The best cure for his stress has always been sex.

Unexpectedly, a clue to the killer's identity turns up. I'll say no more. You'll have to read it for yourself.

I enjoyed the story, but felt that it could easily have been the final chapter of a full length novel.

Currently a free download, and well worth an hour or two of your time. Even when it returns to full price, it will be worth a few cents out of your account.