LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Sail My Oceans - D.F. Krieger Do you fancy a raunchy romp through a faraway solar system in the company of one sexy bitch of a pirate captain? You do? Then this is the book for you!

Captain Lucy Verr inherited her pirate ship from her father when he retired from sailing the seven (maybe) planets in search of merchant sips to plunder. She had sailed for many years with her father, and had already gained the unquestioning respect of her crew and all those whom she regularly encounters.

The only activity which rates higher than stealing treasures in the captain's book is sex. She never shags her crew, but she is always on the lookout for some hot and steamy action.

When she buys a couple of hot hunks from the warden of a port which she is visiting, her luck, and theirs, is in. And their secret, once revealed, increases that stroke of luck one-hundredfold.

An enjoyable read. Recommended.