LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Naughty Little Forest Nymph - Roxanne Rhoads,  Landon Dixon,  Penelope Friday,  Jade Taylor,  Margaret Scott,  Miranda Forbes There are six short stories in this anthology, with a wide range of appeal.

I realise that we all have different tastes, thank goodness, so you may rate the stories differently to me.

The first, Careful what you wish for, was boring. It centres on a woman who has wished for endless orgasms and is cursed by the results. She is strung up in a leather harness and is reflecting on what has happened to her since she was granted that wish.

The other five are really quite hot and sexy. My favourites are Cheeky Girls, which is a lot of fun as well as being raunchy, and Sauna Sex, which comes very close to a personal fantasy.

Such a book doesn't take long to read, so give it a try. You, like me, will probably enjoy some of the stories very much, and be turned on into the bargain.