LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Fucked by the Lake Monster 2: What Cums Next? - Brandi Burlington This wasn't as nearly as good as [b:Fucked by the Lake Monster|14319085|Fucked by the Lake Monster|Brandi Burlington|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1337912384s/14319085.jpg|19960889]. It really went nowhere.

Cassie returns to her college dorm and witnesses one of her friends engaged in a sex act which she finds totally unstimulating, although many readers could find it quite arousing.

In the meantime, Dr Anna Stockhausen finds herself drenched from head to toe in semen when she visits the Lake Champlain to look for the rare black-tailed night bird. The semen seems to have fallen from the sky. Her scientific mind soon deduces that it is much more than the elusive bird could have produced in a single load. Being who she is, there is no alternative but to investigate.

More to cum in the next volume, no doubt. I look forward to that!