LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Fucked by the Lake Monster - Brandi Burlington After so many recommendations from friends, I just had to read this. I was not disappointed.

This is a hilarious glossary of erotica. Brandi Burlington uses so many words, some of which I am sure she has invented, for sexual acts, items and anatomy in this book that it must qualify as a glossary. It is wonderful!

The story is great, original, and very amusing. I really loved it.

What brought it down from a five star read to a four star read, for me, were the numerous typos and errors in the English. These were just too irritating. However, I have become an instant fan of fun Brandi.

Here are just a couple of quotes from the book to whet your appetite without spoiling the story for you.

It was a good thing for Lake Monsters that they didn’t get erections very often, it made swimming difficult and worked like a rudder. A very large and unwieldy rudder, but with a mind of its own!

Her naked body was blasted with lake monster spooge.

I just love that word: spooge! It was first brought to my attention by Laima, when she reviewed this very book. However, I prefer my slightly amended version of the word: splooge.

In conclusion, I recommend this one to any fans of monster erotica, or anyone who lies a good laugh.