LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Syd and Marcy - Beaird Glover As I read through this, my rating swayed between 3 and 5 stars. The story is very good. It reminded me a little bit of Bonny and Clyde. A young couple believe that they are on their way to Hollywood, and that life, and death, are just scenes in a movie. There is a great deal of violence, dark humor, backwoods incest, strange relationships and bent cops.

Despite all of that, I found myself empathizing with Syd and Marcy, particularly Marcy, as the story evolved. They are murderous, but likeable. That may sound strange, but read it and you may feel the same. I can't say much more without telling you the story.

By the end, which is unpredictable by the way, I'd worked my way up to four and a half stars, which could've been five. However, I recalled all the irritating typos and little grammatical errors that were scattered throughout the text. For example, "you're" instead of "your," and "they're" instead of "their."

I could tolerate those errors in the interests of a well told story.

Recommended.