LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD

The Egyptian Slave

The Egyptian Slave - Alcamia Payne,  Miranda Forbes The background plot for this is very similar to that of Frank and I, except that it is set in ancient Egypt.

Master buys impudent slave girl, is strangely attracted to her, experiences novel feelings whilst admiring her beauty, takes her to his private rooms, finds out that he has a slave boy, falls in love, and lust, and there is new life in the old dog and good fortune for the cunning slave boy.

You could imagine the rest for yourself, or you could pick up the book and read it.

The reason that I give this four stars is that it is a lot of fun. It kept me entertained throughout. The story has its highly charged sexy moments and it has its hints of romance. And the cleverest person of all turns out to be the slave girl - er - boy!

My only problem with this story is that it is a little too short. Perhaps the authors might consider extrapolating the plot to produce a full novel someday.