LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Afterburn - Sonia Hightower I really did enjoy this multi-faceted story. There are many different layers and angles within the story and it stimulates thoughts on all of those aspects.

There are prejudices to cope with. There are mental stresses and fears. There is fun. There is excitement, action and hot sex. There is courage and weakness. There is so much to experience in this short novel and it is well worth the download and the small amount of effort that it takes to read it.

I suppose that another reason that I liked this book so much was that there was a reflection of an event in my own life in the storyline. Well, I was a young naval officer, and . . . . I think I should leave the rest to your imaginations, don't you?

The one thing that, to me, is the fire at the centre, which fuels the whole story and its conclusion, is the song. That may surprise some readers, and even the author, but I just love the song and what it does to the main characters. It is a brilliant touch.

To find out what I mean, you will have to read this. I hope that you will understand. I can't tell you any more without revealing too much and spoiling it for you. So read it today. You won't be disappointed!