LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
The Secret Life of Girls - Chloe Thurlow This is a great example of erotica at its best. There is a fairly good storyline, and a rich variety of characters. Neither the plot nor the character development go too deep, but such intensity would detract from the lightheartedness of the story-telling. It would spoil the book.

The style of writing is truly erotic. It is arousing in the extreme. For the first half of the book, I thought that I must be suffering from priapism. So much so, that I had to administer self-treatment for that condition as I read about the seduction of Bella di Millo by Sister Nuria in the catacombs. There are many equally super-charged sexy scenes in The Secret Life of Girls.

I cannot help thinking that the author, Chloe Thurlow, has enjoyed some of the action that she describes in her own, real life. However, this is fiction. It is unbelievable. It is pure fantasy. And that makes it a great read. I really enjoyed the escapism.

I recommend this book to all lovers of erotica, and I shall certainly be reading more of Chloe's books in the future.