LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD

A Sample Size of One

A Sample Size of One - Mark Druckmiller,  J.D. Marhevko The standard of English language is terrible. The reproduction is awful. Yet I urge you to read this little book. It won't take you long.

The story is compelling. It is interesting. It is written from the heart with all of the passion and emotion that parenthood brings.

The authors are the Mum and Dad of a boy called Adam, who has reached the age of eleven by the time the book is complete. They refuse to lay down and accept all that they are told by the so-called experts. They apply their science to the life of their son to improve his life, and it works. They use DMAIC, explained in the blurb, and DoE, Design of Experiments, which are both techniques used in Six Sigma.

The results are measurable and positive.

Most of all, they apply heaps of love, and they persevere.

Whether you have, or know, a child with autism or not, you will learn something from this book which you can apply to some human problem in your own life and family.

Obtain a copy and read it.