LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD

Kilted Lover

Kilted Lover - Nicole North There's a pretty good story in here, underpinning loads of smoldering sex.

Leslie is in a very unsatisfactory relationship with her golfing boyfriend, when she quite literally bumps into caber-tossing, man-mountain Scott at the Highland Games (known in America as the Scottish Games) in South Carolina.

A nasty British crook is after Leslie's seemingly worthless amulet, and it all turns a bit violent. Scott, and his mate Paul, save Leslie's life, and they hide out on a boat. The on board proximity leads to plenty of hot, steamy sex, with a bit of voyeurism thrown in for good measure. The couple who live on the next boat down like to put on a display!

I can't reveal to much more about the storyline without a few spoilers, but there is some very erotic rumpy pumpy, and a very happy ending.

Grab a bucket of ice and pick up this erotic read.