LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Wake Me Up Before You Fuck Me - Sarah Daltry This is a very short story. Well, to say it's a story is an exaggeration actually. It is just a series of sex scenes stemming out of the book description. I am being fairly generous with two stars, but I think that it just about gets there.

I got the impression that the author hammered out eight pages on her keyboard and didn't bother to re-read her work before hitting "Publish Now."

She didn't even notice that Keith untied Lacey, then, on the very next page, Lacey was still tied up and Heahter unties her. Continuity error!

I wouldn't recommend it unless you're looking for some intensely hot, sexy action with no background.