LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
The Submission (Daring Desires, Book One) - D.F. Krieger,  Sonia Hightower I really did enjoy this erotica novella. It made me think!

Although most of the story is clearly pure fantasy, and you could not imagine it becoming reality for one moment, the basis of the story of a dom/sub, F/F relationship between an editor and an author is a possibility.

There were a few laughs along the way, and some very hot, sexy scenes. The one part of the narrative that genuinely made me laugh out loud in a public place (having breakfast in a cafe near Earls Court, London) was the name of a person near the end of the book. I can't say what the name was in my review, as it would spoil the pleasant surprise for you, should you read this. But I can promise you that it is outrageous and will make you laugh too.

I am quite proud with myself in being able to confess that the only American English word that I had to look up during my reading was "spigot." In English English word means a small plug or stopper which is usually used for corking the bung hole of a keg of beer. I discovered that the American English word can also mean the bung hole itself, or the faucet (tap) which is inserted into that hole for the pouring of beer. That additional meaing is not only very interesting to me, but it is absolutely perfect when used in the context that the author chooses in this story. I love it!

This is a good little book, and I recommend it to you.