LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Hot Shots: Vol 2 - Alannah Harte, D.C. Juris There are three stories in this anthology and I admit that I enjoyed them all.

However, the first story, The Real Deal by Alannah Harte is by far the best. There is a good story behind the hot sex and electric atmosphere. There are some unexpected, yet sexy, twists, especially one which comes right in the middle. I won't spoil it for you by revealing what it was. There was one twist which I was expecting, but which didn't come. It would have been both funny, and embarrasing for the lead character. Again, I can't tell you what I would have liked to have seen, but I can give you a hint by asking a question. Have you ever been sure that you recognised somebody in a crowd, and when you rush up behind them and surprise them, you are shocked, when they turn around, that it is a complete stranger?

What fun!

The second and third stories are rather predictable, but worth the read in their own way.

The anthology is well constructed, although there is a website URL missing from the end of the third author's bio.