LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Postmortem - Patricia Cornwell, Lindsay Crouse An excellent crime thriller

Dr Kay Scarpetta has a difficult job on her hands investigating a series of horrific murders where the victims are all well-heeled young women. All of them are found naked, bound and strangled in the early hours of Saturday morning.

As she unravels the forensic clues with the brash detective, Pete Marino, her task is made even more difficult as it appears that legal officials, who should be on her side, suspect her of compromising evidence and leaking to the press. The case is made even more complex when it appears that her ten-year-old niece, Lucy, has become involved. To cap it all, it looks like the perpetrator could have inside knowledge of the investigation.

The reader is kept guessing almost to the very end of the book. The suspense is never-ending. That's the way that a good crime thriller should be, and this is one believe me!