LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
In The Dark - Mark Billingham Violent criminals, big and small; some of them teenagers believing that they are much bigger than they actually are. London police, some straight and some crooked. This book contains non-stop action from the beginning, and the reader is continually trying to separate the good guys from the bad.

It is easy to imagine that these are the sorts of events that are happening across London today. It certainly seems so from the news bulletins that I listen to, anyway.

The reality will grip your attention, but you'll need to accept the bad language as part of that reality.