LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Ghost Dance - Mark T. Sullivan A terrifying story which connects the spiritual activities of the Roman Catholic Church and the Sioux Indians, from the turn of the 18th and 19th centuries to the present day.

A documentary film producer begins a fairly routine assignment in a backwoods town in Vermont. The discovery of a body before he has even commenced his enquiries leads to many more horrifying revelations, which continue until the final pages of the book.

The story moves at such a rapid pace that the reader's attention is gripped throughout. There is a lot of gore and bad language, but that is necessary to maintain the authenticity of the scenes.

I recommend this book to anyone else who enjoys a darned good, suspenseful thriller. You'll need a strong stomach at times though!