LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Marshmallows for Breakfast - Dorothy Koomson Lightly toasted magic

Kendra Tamale returns to Britain from Australia following a failed affair. She goes back to work for an old friend. Life should become much simpler for her now, but it wouldn't make much of a story if that were the case.

Of course there are many complications, and her awful history catches up with her. There are quite a few imaginative twists and turns along the way, which keep the reader interested. There are also plenty of amusing parts to stumble across.

For me there was only one upsetting aspect of this fiction. The evil wrongdoer shares my name, Lance. That aside, I would recommend this marvellous tale to any of my friends and family.