LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
The Dangerous Book for Boys - Conn Iggulden, Hal Iggulden I don't think that I can say much more than that this book brought me some very happy childhood memories. It also told me about a few adventures that I could have got into had this book been around at the time.

There was a children's encyclopedia around when I was young, which contained many similar suggestions. I wish that I still had it.

Anyway, this book is bound to have the same reminiscent effect on anyone who was growing up before children entertained themselves with computer games, and maybe it ought to be bought for our current young generation too!