LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Skin - Mo Hayder Fast-paced crime thriller

There are plenty of missing persons and dead bodies scattered throughout this book.

Some of the circumstances are linked, some are not. That keeps the reader thinking throughout.

On top of all this, the two principal police officers involved have their own personal problems, which become more complicated as soon as their paths cross. One is a female sergeant who leads a dive team, the other is a male detective inspector who works in the major crimes unit.

There is the horror left in the wake of a skin collector, and a fair amount of African ritual and suspicion.

To say any more would only spoil the read for you.

Personally, I found the ending to be a bit of an anti-climax. You may not, so I would recommend that you read the story for yourself.