LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
More Than You Can Say - Paul Torday The first part of this story is totally ridiculous and my thoughts were that none of this could possibly ever happen. However, as the stroy unfolds, it becomes more and more plausible, until, eventually, I began to think that these events could really, actually happen. That is what I would call very clever story telling.

Paul Torday is an incredibly imaginative author. I liked this book very much indeed and would recommend it to any of my friends.

All that stopped me from awarding five stars was that it tended to ramble in places. In an action packed thriller, that can be most frustrating! Don't let that put you off though. It is well worth reading.