LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Wenches, Witches and Strumpets (Nexus) - Aishling Morgan These stories are entertaining, tongue-in-cheek, cock-in-mouth (other orifices are also exploited!), amusing and fun. Most of them have little twist in their conclusions. Some of them are arousing, and some are not, but that is dependent on what turns each individual on. For me, there were three which had me as horny as can be, whilst there were two which were a complete turn off. You'll have to read these stories to find out which ones do what to you!

I would say that this is a book that you can pick up and put down as the fancy takes you, whilst continuing with whatever your mainstream read of the day is at that time.

I would recommend it as your bit on the side.