LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Happy Endings - Viva Jones This was on sexy little story. It is very passionate, and you can feel the kindling smouldering away in the fireplace from the very beginning. It is well worth a few minutes of your time.

The only disappointment for me was the way that the next zillion years of the two main actors' lives were wrapped up in the last few paragraphs. I can see the intentions of the author in this, but leaving everything hanging open could have led to a many scenarios for sequels.

Alternatively, perhaps there would be a way of intorducing new episodes about the secret lives of the other occupants of the block....