LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Ultimate Spanking - Miranda Forbes This really is super fun!

I laughed and I played unintentional tents in my shorts as I sat on the beach and waded my way through these hot stories.

Spanking is not something which has turned me on in the past. However, having read these tails, sorry, I must mean tales, I can see why anybody might get aroused by such activities, and I am even tempted to experiment for myself. Sadly, it takes two to spanko, so I have to set about finding a collaborator.

Really, most of the situations which develop in each of these stories begin at the unbelievable end of the spectrum, for me anyway, but stray towards the "that might actually happen," by the time I get to the end of them.

As I say, this is fun, so give it a try.

Also, I would say that they style of writing is very good learning material for aspiring autors of erotica. Perhaps I'll give that a go too!