LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Babette's Feast - Isak Dinesen The story and the language (translation) are so quaint.

As it such a short story, it would be difficult to summarise and add detail to the publisher's blurb, without spoilers, so I won't. What I would say, though, is that this is a book that I could read several times, and learn something new each time. You know how it is when you view a detailed oil painting for the tenth time, and notice something that you've never seen before? Well, this is the equivalent in book form.

Watch out for a lesson in grace.

This book is almost guaranteed to be different to anything that you have ever read before. Try it for yourself.