LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
The Confession - John Grisham Yet again, even though I realise that this is a work of fiction, Grisham reveals the truth behind the land of the free: execution of the innocent and imprisonment, for years, without charge. Barbaric and primitive, really. If any other nation in the world dared to do this to American citizens, they'd have bombs raining down upon their heads! It makes you want to weep.

There have been so many reviews of this book that there is little point in me summarising the story.

Yes. I would agree with all of the reviewers who point out that Grisham is, yet again, uses his writing to push the anti death sentence case. However, whether you are with him or against him in this cause, this is yet another cracking story. The characters are strong, and you will develop feelings for them as they develop and reveal themselves.

With The Confession, John Grisham bounces back to his usual level of excellence.