LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Love Writing - Sue Moorcroft This is a great book for all aspiring authors, not just those who set out to write erotica and romance. It is crammed, from cover to cover, with very helpful tips on the whole process from beginning to beyond publication.

The style of writing is very personable, which makes it seem as if Sue Moorcroft is in the room with you, talking you through all of what you should and shouldn't do, and what to look out for. She tells you how to overcome the obstacles which will be placed in your way. You will learn a lot about what is very important to your eventual success, and those things which may seem very important to you but are not as critical as they seem.

It is very easy to follow.

What makes this book even better than the warm, conversational style, is that this is not just one person's views. Sue Moorcroft engages the opinions of many other successful authors of these genres, and even adds in a few comments from agents and publishers.

This is a book which, having read through once, I shall keep close by my side as I endevour to follow in Sue's footsteps and get some of my own work into the public, paying domain.