LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
A Change of Scene - Bimbo Ross This was an OK story, but not hugely imaginative. The sex scenes were warm but not hot.

A woman is not satisfied with her "mediocre lovemaking" with her husband. He doesn't even notice. In fact, he thinks that everything in that department is great. The truth is that it is for him, and he is blind to how she feels.

A big job opportunity turns up for the husband, which will take the couple to the other side of the world. Delia is skeptical that the fresh start will freshen up their marriage.

They soon find themselves hosting a barbeque at which the husband, David, introduces Delia to his PA, Zoë. It doesn't take a lot of imagination to guess what happens next. What happens after that may be slightly more difficult to deduce, but I managed to figure it out long before the end.

This is a neat little story and might be worth picking up if you can't find a magazine to occupy your next 15 minutes.