LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Being a Girl (Nexus) - Chloe Thurlow Warning: This book contains a lot of very sexy, HOT fun!

The action starts early, when Camilla, or Millie, hot-foots it across London from her final school year exams to an interview with a casting agent. She arrives hot, sticky and dishevelled. The agent impresses the importance of discipline upon Milly, who soon finds herself naked and stretched across the interviewer's knee.

To her surprise, she enjoys the experience more than she could ever have imagined, and is taken to sexual heights of arousal that inspire her subsequent life.

Her experiences take her and her younger sister, Binky, to the rough wilderness of the Highlands of Scotland, where they submit to the mercy of a laird and his factor. Then on to the star-studded and obscenely rich town of Cannes for the famous film festival, where they both relish experiences which perhaps could only flow from the pen or keyboard of Chloe Thurlow. I certainly couldn't dream some of these fantasies up on my own, and I can only wonder at the author's creativeness.

There was, however, one scene early on in the book which made me think too much and bugged me all of the way through. The two girls are standing facing each other and Milly recounts, "As I moved my tongue down between Binky's breasts, she did the same to me." I could not, for the life of me, work out how even the greatest contortionists in the history of mankind could achieve such a feat.

Never mind, this is just a small flaw in a hugely entertaining and erotic book, and it may only be down to the limitations of my tiny mind.

I thoroughly recommend this book, and I'll definitely be reading more of Chloe's books in the future.