LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
A Twisted Bard's Tale - Selena Kitt Although I quite liked this story, and it is labelled as a short story, I thought that it was just a little too short. Just when it seemed to be picking up some substance, and I was having thoughts of what might follow, it stopped. It was almost as if somebody had switched the lights off.

The language used in the writing is archaic, but that may be intentional; to build the atmosphere.

The sex is warm, verging on hot.

Really, all that I can say is that it is something of nothing: a pleasant little story, designed to titillate. Perhaps it is meant to be an appetizer to tempt me into reading more of Selena Kitt's work. Well, I was going to do that anyway, and have already downloaded some of her other books, so that was pointless.

However, it is a freebie, doesn't take more than a few minutes of your time to read, so perhaps you should just do that and decide for yourselves.