LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Land of the Living - Nicci French I cannot even begin to describe what happens in this book without spoiling it for you. All I can say is that it will grip your attention from the very beginning.

There were times that I became very frustrated, even to the point of anger, at the way tat the main character switches from following the sensible advice of her friends to almost deliberately putting herself in danger through forgetting, or ignoring, such sound advice. But the tension could not mount in the way that the co-authors allow it to, without the stupidity, and consequent terror, of Abbie.

This is definitely a holiday read, as you could not read it when there could be the risk of distraction.