LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Blue Monday - Nicci French This is an amazingly gripping psychological crime thriller; but only from about half way through. Up until that point it just plodded along, and actually dragged along for a while. There was just too much background building and not enough tension building.

Once it got going though, it really took off and became unputdownable. I had to curse at the stupidity and naivity of some of the characters at times, but where would a good crime thriller be without those silly mistakes?

I would recommend this one to my friends, but I have a feeling that the second in this series will be better than the first.