LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Donor  - Ken McClure Doctor Steven Dunbar is sent by the Home Office to investigate the possible sinister events at Médic Ecosse, a private hospital in Scotland. Of course, there is no doubt from the outset that the possibilities will soon become probabilities.

The two nurses who try to expose the corruptness are silenced: well, almost. Doctor Dunbar manages to get to them, but how much truth lies behind their suspicions.

There is heartbreak as parents struggle with coming to terms with their children needing organ transplants to survive. Imagine how you would feel. If there is something going wrong behind the scenes, you would want to know about it.

Dr Dunbar puts himself in real danger as he continues his investigations. Even his own bosses are challenging him.

The pace of the story is great, and the tension is high, but what makes me like this book so much is that it is believable. That is scary!

The mystery rolls on until the closing pages, and the ending is worth it.

Highly recommended.