LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Naughty Bits - Selena Kitt This is really steamy, sexy, arousing writing. It is the first book by Selena Kitt that I have read, and I shall definitely read some more.

Apart from the sheer enjoyment of the story and the style of writing, which is very fast-paced and hot, I know that I can learn something from this author which will help me with my own writing.

The scenario is, as others describe, based on an incestuous relationship. In the revised edition, that relationship is between step-siblings, but, you know from the start, because of the author's notes, that this was originally written as a relationship between a natural brother and sister. It has only been changed at the insistance of the resellers who will not sell the book if it includes true incest. That is a bad move on their part because it constrains the freedom of the author. It is fantasy, not reality, so let Selena run free with her story-telling!

It is a great little story, which develops as it goes, and adds complications and risks to make it more interesting. I liked it.

The only problem that I did have with it was over-use of the C-word, but I guess that is personal taste. I few mentions would have been OK, but the frequency of use was beginning to make me punch-drunk.

This is class erotica though, very well written. The author has a powerful imagination and her creativity certainly captures this audience! If you like erotica, and have never read Selena Kitt before, give this one a try.