LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Sinful Urges - Sonia Hightower Hilarious, erotic and dark

This story was hilarious, erotic and dark, in that order.

I laughed my socks off at parts of this highly-charged and fast-moving story. There were other parts that I found extremely arousing, and I believe that both male and female readers will be just as turned on by the very hot writing of this debutante author of erotica.

The story is skillfully told through accounts of the alternating confessions of Juan and Maria to their local priest. As they reveal all of the explicit details of their thoughts and deeds, the poor priest sits on the other side of the confessional's screen, suffering his inability to do much about the developing situation. He is driven to distraction!

The sexual tension increases with every turn of the page. What is so funny, is that with each confession, the penitance tariff increases. More Hail Marys and more Our Fathers every time either Maria or Juan confesses.

I can't say much more without spoiling it for you.

This is a short story, and I read it in one sitting, even though I originally meant to merely read the first couple of pages whilst I should have been working. Once I was into it, I was there until the end.

I would definitely strongly recommend this book to all my adult friends.

Note: I received an advance copy of the final draft from the author, Sonia Hightower (pen name of Tara Chevrestt), who is a personal friend. Nevertheless, as she very well knows, my reviews always reflect my honest opinions. In this case, I was genuinely extremely impressed.

Additional note: I meant to add the observation that I was pleased to see that the author took the trouble to promote safe sex in her narrative. There was no way that it was going to go that far without adequate precautions. Well done! Not a lot of erotica writers protect their characters in such a way.

If you liked my review, don't just sit there!
Buy it, download it, read it, review it!