LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Willing Victim - Cara McKenna Mock reluctance from a willing victim. Laurel really wants to try out some rough sex acts, but, at the same time, she thinks it's wrong and she doesn't want to do any of it. But, then again, she REALLY does!

Are you still with me?

If you are confused, I can't blame you. Read the book, and you will be confused no longer.

Laurel is an engineering graduate who is waitressing to keep her head above water. She encounters Flynn, who is a backroom-of-a-downtown-bar boxer, who gets off on dominating his sexual partners. He doesn't want to get together with any lady who can't take this, and he is definitely up for a serious relationship.

Initially, he rejects Laurel's persistent advances. Eventually, he tells her to come along to the bar and watch the fighting. She goes along, and enjoys herself very much. She loves his power. She is befriended by a lady who is the occasional sex partner of Flynn. She secure an invitation back to Flynn's place to see what they get up to, but has to sit quietly in the corner and just observe. She is totally ignored by the couple. It does get violent, but they are both obviously enjoying the action.

Laurel is enjoying it too. She becomes extremely aroused. She wants some of the action for herself. A date and time is arranged, and Laurel spends most of the ensuing days and night with her hand firmly lodged between her legs and her mind firmly lodged on the action to come.

There is pain. There is a tried and tested safety word. There are mountains of pleasure. A reltionship, reluctantly develops.

The author does a great job of describing the feelings of both of the main characters, both during the sex scenes and as they think about what could, or could not, develop. The detail is extremely arousing. Even if you are not into BDSM, which I am not, I think that you will still become very aroused by the descriptions in this book. You WILL be turned on!

Most good erotica that I have read does two things for me. It turns me on, and it makes me laugh from time to time. I didn't laugh too much whilst reading thia, although there are a few light moments, but I can honestly admit that I was seriously aroused!

Great erotica writing by Cara McKenna. Possibly some of the best I've read to date. Thoroughly recommended, even to those who have never read erotica before. Give this one a try.