LanceGreenfieldMitchell

Par Lance

Par Lance is where I come to talk with my friends, mainly to discuss books.

Par can mean at face value,and Lance is just me.

From the Oxford English Dictionary:

Parlance /'pa:l(Ə)ns/

Arthur Benjamin
Stephens' C# Programming with Visual Studio 2010 24-Hour Trainer
Rod Stephens
The Stonor Eagles
WILLIAM HORWOOD
Girl Trade - Chloe Thurlow It is safe to say that nobody writes erotica like Chloe Thurlow. I wish that I could!

This story is so far-fetched that it could not possibly be true: not one part of it. It is pure fantasy. And that is what it is meant to be. It is superb erotic fiction. I am convinced that it contains many of the deepest fantasies of the author herself. If you read some of her other books, you may come to a similar conclusion. Whether that is true or not, and I like to think that it is, this makes for some damned good, and hot, reading.

Imagine that you are an office girl, or boy, and that you find the freedom to lie, naked, on a beach on La Gomera, the remotest of the Canary Islands. You see a small island in the distance that you have never noticed before. You swim, free and naked, over to the island and start to explore. This is when your freedom comes to an abrupt end.

You are captured, humiliated and abused. But, to your surprise, you find that you enjoy it. In fact, you do much more than enjoy it!

This is exactly what happens to the heroine of this book. She is beaten, whipped, sodomised, screwed, forced into oral sex, tied up, urinated upon, treated as a slave, transported to, well, many unexpected places. The Arab pirates, and particularly the sheik whose slave she becomes, Shamir, bring her sexual excitement and thrills beyond her wildest dreams. Her juices flow continuously, and her climaxes cum across page after orgasmic page.

She often wonders how she came to this new life from her completely contra-life as a London PR agent. Actually, the number of times that she wonders this began to grate on me a little. Perhaps she should just stop wondering and get on with her new, wonderful, incredibly horny, life.

It gets even better when she ends up in a Saharan village, and becomes friends, and a little more, with the beautiful belly-dancer, Maysoon. She learns the art of sensual, erotic dancing for herself, and a lot more besides. Sex with her "sister" is unexpectedly arousing for her, and for this reader too! When she eventually takes on the mark of ownership, it is quite scary, but hugely sexually charged at the same time. And she becomes proud of her new, beautiful tattoo.

Well done to Chloe Thurlow, a true leader of the genre.